1) Went back to sleep
2) Emailed Dave about sore post-workout arms keeping me from being productive
3) Started cleaning my room
4) Finished the last chapter of "bright lights, big ass"
5) Finished cleaning my room
6) Fiddled with itunes
7) Checked my email
8) Checked facebook, started a group
9) Checked my RSS feeds
10) Checked my email
11) Started making a bagel for breakfast
12) Cut up cheese to melt on said bagel (mmmm)
13) Looked at nutritional information on cheese for a 1/4" cube, and then at my 2"x"1/2"x1/2" rectangular prism of cheese and decided a heart attack is worth a melty cheese bagel.
14) Resolved never to look at nutritional information of cheese again.
15) Ate cheesy bagel while on facebook and feed reader
16) Decided to print off weekly calendars
17) Decided to dust cat hair off printer first
18) Dusted printer, radiator, and window sill. They are still covered in cat hair.
19) Created calendars
20) Print function doesn't work
22) Pet Twiggy, try to keep her claws out of my thigh
23) Print function works - but my printer list is gone
24) Realize that my sexy new operating system (Leopard) won't speak with my un-sexy (but very useful) printer.
25) Do a bit of internet research to make sure that's the case
26) It is the case, as far as I can tell.
27) Check my email
28) Go back to my room to draw up a list of things to do without the assistance of my calendar printout.
29) Join online knitting community "Ravelry"
30) Draw up list of things I should be doing
31) Decide to make tea
32) Think about how many things I've done that haven't been productive
33) Start a blog about it
.... am I ever going to graduate?