Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Most Fun Ever

Thanks to The Pioneer Woman, I found a cool collaging site a few weeks ago. Oh dear.

I hated collaging in school - poring through magazines (being stuck with Canadian Living rather than Vogue didn't help this step), cutting, arranging, losing your arrangement thanks to a light breeze, arranging again, gluing... ick.

This site is like that, but instead of magazines you have THE ENTIRETY OF THE INTERNET and instead of glue and fickle cutouts you have basic resize, order, and arrange tools. It's addictive. It's helpful. For example, before I found this site, I didn't know that I NEEDED $500 glittery flats from Miu Miu to wear with the dress I bought for my old roomie Sara's wedding in September.

Now I know.  I need those shoes. And the Prada handbag too.

Outfit for a country wedding

Having figured that out, I can go do my laundry so I have clothes for tomorrow and can pack for the conference I'm going to in fewer than 36 hours. I wonder if collaging can help sort out my priorities?

No comments:

Post a Comment