Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

A conversation (aka: introducing my new editor)

dave: reading your blog
dave: the sink wasn't normal!
liz: huh?
liz: sorry I thought it was
liz: what was it like?
dave: *sends tripadvisor photos of a lovely glass sink*
liz: oh
liz: but it still basically performed sink functions
dave: yes
liz: no extra massage faucets
dave: no. lol
dave: aww. no picture of you pointing at the overhang?
dave: i really like that one
liz: want me to add it?
dave: maybe?
liz: *edits post to include photo of pointing at overhang*
dave: yay!
dave: no remark about zees bathrooms?
liz: I was going to
liz: but I couldn't figure out how to work it in
dave: oh, and just a thought...... instead of (1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc) would it look nicer to just say 2007, 2008, 2009?
liz: no
liz: because 2009 & 2010 go together
liz: though, I guess that's why God invented ampersands
dave: the 1 of 3 thing just makes me feel like it's one continuous story dave:and what happens next year? 4 of 3?
liz: *edits posts to change titles*

No comments:

Post a Comment